We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I am not one who will eat cottage cheese but I like it in this recipe. We make a double batch of this delicious jello salad when we are going to a family gathering or potluck. It is cheap to make and is always a hit!
- 1 can fruit cocktail
- 8 oz. container of cool whip
- 16 oz container of cottage cheese
- 3 oz. package of Jell-O of your flavor choice
- Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Serve immediately or store in a covered container in the fridge.