We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I love to have easy meals to make that my family loves. These Easy Hawaiian Haystacks are a hit at my house and are super easy! I put the chicken in the crockpot in the morning and take a few minutes later in the afternoon to finish it off and ta-da! We have a delicious dinner to eat after a long day. I hope that your family enjoys this recipe as much as mine does!
- • 4 frozen chicken breasts
- • 1/4 cup water
- • 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- • 1- 1 1/2 cups milk
- • 4 servings of uncooked rice
- • Desired toppings such as pineapple, mandarin oranges, shredded cheese, Chinese crunchy noodles, etc.
- Place frozen chicken in crock pot with water and place on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- When chicken is done, pull out chicken and discard of extra water.
- Shred chicken and place back into crockpot.
- Mix cream of chicken soup and milk into the chicken.
- Cover and let cook on low for 1 hour or high for one half hour or until heated through.
- While chicken mixture is being heated, make rice according to box/bag directions.
- Serve chicken mixture on top of rice and garnish with desired toppings.
Makes 4 servings.